- To work for creating a healthy, well-cultured, empowered society free of economic disparities in Nepal.
- To actively work towards creating an organized, self-reliant society, free of social and economic disparities.
- To improve the existing health in the society.
- To improve the existing education in the society.
- To reduce poverty among marginal population.
- To reduce the number of girls from trafficking and from the sex trade.
- To reduce violence (conflict/gender related) and increase peace building in the community.
- To increase awareness among young generation on environment protection.